Do NOT ship with Freightquote.com!!I recently shipped with them.

they charged me a certain quote. I paid it. two months later I am getting additional charges where they are claiming that my freight was weight more than it should have. which is not true.

I have shipped with them previously and it the same items I ship always weighs the same. I tried contacting them and the person I talked to was very rude screaming at me and does not want to reverse the charges.

he had the audacity to call me a fraud.I will never ship with freightquote.com again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Freightquote. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Freightquote to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being overcharged without redress. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Freightquote and freightquote shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Freightquote?

Comments

Do you have scales to weigh your shipments? Most carriers are using scaled forklifts, unless you have something that shows exactly what the weight is of the product you are shipping how are they supposed to reverse the charges from the carrier?