I used freightquote exclusively for years.I sell refurbished cleaning equipment online and ship single pieces to my buyers.

Usually the value of this stuff ranged from $500-5000. The insurance purchased through freightquote was great! I filed a couple claims and they were handled quickly and painlessly. This is preaquisition.

After they were aquired by another company, they switched insurance providers to save themselves money. NOW the deductible for an insurance claim is $1000!! If I ship something worth $500 and its destroyed I am out of luck. A shipping company lost a $400 battery charger that was shipped with a floor scrubber.

I tried to file a claim, but was told it wouldn't be covered since it did not meet the deductible.This makes its pointless for me to ever use freightquote again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of freightquote freight shipping. Freightquote needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freightquote freight shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Freightquote.

Had an Experience with Freightquote?

Comments