Update by user Jun 04, 2013

After I went online and contacted headquarter for Freightquote.com the situation has been properly handled. They very quickly responded and gave me a credit for the unjustified charges. They were very apologetic and efficient in the end.

Original review posted by user May 30, 2013

1st Freightquote.com's trucking company picked up the wrong pallet. Even though we had another trucking company's name on the bol.

Then Freightquote.com said our pallet weighed double the amount specified and sent me a bill that was triple! I have proved how much my package weighed by weighing each part and they said that wasn't good enough. So I had my vendor send them a statement on letter head of how much each part weighed and this still was not acceptable proof to them. Why is the customer the one who has to prove the correct weight?

Instead of making the paying customer prove how much the shipment weighed why not ask the trucking company prove the weight? Where is the customer support??

Review about: Freightquote Shipping Service.

Comments

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #757155

Jeez. Is it so hard to get the manufacturer's specs to prove your case? The carrier has a WIC (weight inspection certificate) that shows the wieght on their scale.