I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex.I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer.
The Fed Ex weigh bill was 341lbs. On the BOL I added for pallets and some extra weight to be safe for a shipment of 2 pallets@560lbs. Wilson Trucking did a reweigh and came back at 1470lbs for an additional $416.54. The heaviest CAC we produce weighs 75lbs.
75x6=454lbs+80lbs for pallets=534lbs...is still less than the original B/L weight of 560lbs.
This is a total, 100% scam.The Attorney General should be notified.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- I have paid the original quoted amount. I want them to honor that quoted price.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."