Freight Quote would quote us a fair price, but end up charging us more then double what we were quoted because they said it was a residential shipment.They would not take any responsibility and are poor listeners.

I called the carrier that Freight Quote used and explain my frustration with Freight Quote that they want to charge us for residential even if its a commercial destination. The carrier then revealed to me, that the paperwork from Freight Quote said residential delivery. We on our end had never selected residential, but Freight Quote changed it and billed us an outrages fee for it. The carrier confirmed that the address is not a residential address at all and that Freight Quote as the third party was ripping us off.

WE ARE DONE WITH FREIGHT QUOTE!!

Adam Brenner Email: abrenner@freightquote.com Phone: 800.323.5441 Ext: 6576 WAS our rep!Good bye, Freight Quote!!

Review about: Skids Of Material.

I didn't like: Being overcharged without redress, Failure to keep customer informed, Wasting time and money of customers.

Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Freightquote?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion