Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Freight Quote would quote us a fair price, but end up charging us more then double what we were quoted because they said it was a residential shipment.They would not take any responsibility and are poor listeners.

I called the carrier that Freight Quote used and explain my frustration with Freight Quote that they want to charge us for residential even if its a commercial destination. The carrier then revealed to me, that the paperwork from Freight Quote said residential delivery. We on our end had never selected residential, but Freight Quote changed it and billed us an outrages fee for it. The carrier confirmed that the address is not a residential address at all and that Freight Quote as the third party was ripping us off.

WE ARE DONE WITH FREIGHT QUOTE!!

Adam Brenner Email: abrenner@freightquote.com Phone: 800.323.5441 Ext: 6576 WAS our rep!Good bye, Freight Quote!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Anti_Freight_Quote_-F1 is overall dissatisfied with Freightquote and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about freightquote shipping service at Freightquote was being overcharged without redress, failure to keep customer informed and wasting time and money of customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freightquote.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Freightquote to other companies on our site.

Comments

Yea Adam brenner sucks. He wanted our business and when I told him how we would like to receive our quotes he told me that he doesn't want to work with me because his time with his family is more important. What does time with your family have to do with anything with your job.

to Bradley #1490431

Yep, Adam Brenner is a jerk all right.