Freightquote called my trucking company to take a load from OH to AR.We pick the load up and the shipper loads all the wrong frieght and sends us on our way about 50 miles and then call and tell us we were loaded with someone elses freight.

We return the load to the shipper and then freightquote says well our load has been dropped. We asked for compensation and they said ok and we still have not recieved it. We spoke with several people for several days and still no answers, no money and a waste of 4 hours of my drivers time and 100 or so miles of my fuel. Jeff is the broker and a ***.

Do not use this company!!!!

Several others issues have happened in the past and we just tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but, no such luck for us.Don't make the same mistake!!

Had an Experience with Freightquote?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #655261

I used them, I got screwed, Try www.shippingquest.com

They have better rates, better site, and international shipping service as well.

Staff is professional and most of all they do not mess with you.

info@shippingquest.com or just go on the site.

Orlando, Florida, United States #640972

If your looking for better prices on your freight moves I can guarantee better service and better prices. Send me an email when your working on a freight move Matt.gray@unishippers.com

Regards,