1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Scheduled a shipment with them, had a scheduled pick up date, and when that day came around the shipping company that was supposed to pick up the shipment (Old Dominion) refused to.So Freight Quote rescheduled with a different company (YRC) that was more expensive but told me they would cover the difference.

Once they delivered the shipment, I noticed on my bank statement they refunded the original amount and charged me the more expensive rate, which they said they would cover. Over a month later I got a call from Freight Quote saying our account was going to collections!? I never received any sort of mail or invoice saying we owed them any more money. I looked on our bank statement and I noticed they still had charged us the higher rate on our credit card and never refunded the difference.

I called them multiple times and sent emails with no reply. They kept telling me I needed to talk to my account rep and no one else at the company could help me. My account rep hasn't called me or emailed me back since the shipment was sent. I call and leave messages every week.

It has now been 2 months since I hired them, and they sent me an email this past week saying they are automatically charging my card for ANOTHER $250. The original invoice that I signed off on was for $347 and I've now been charged OVER $640!!!!! How can they almost double the rate that I was quoted, AFTER the job is done?! The pallet dimensions, weight and contents were exactly what I had told them when I had them quote me a price.

Very shady company. They don't return calls, they charge more than agreed upon and they automatically charge your card for additional amounts that are not agreed to.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!WHAT A NIGHTMARE.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $300. kdstudios is overall dissatisfied with Freightquote. The most disappointing about freightquote shipping service at Freightquote was being overcharged without redress, additional charges and bad customer service , but reviewer liked lots of price options. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freightquote.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Freightquote to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freightquote?

Comments