Update added by user Jun 11, 2014
Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2014
I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic.
I see from other reviews that these guys have a strong history of charging over what they quote. I would advise not doing business with these people.
They claim that it is in the fine print agreement to be able to do this, which is true, if you are not accurate in your quote requests then things will change. The problem is that they claim inaccuracy with impunity and often incorrectly. They are not responded to my complaints.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freight Broker
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers. A slice of smooth and mild..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."