Update added by user Jun 11, 2014
Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2014
I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic.
I see from other reviews that these guys have a strong history of charging over what they quote. I would advise not doing business with these people.
They claim that it is in the fine print agreement to be able to do this, which is true, if you are not accurate in your quote requests then things will change. The problem is that they claim inaccuracy with impunity and often incorrectly. They are not responded to my complaints.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freight Broker
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hires/brokers you off of craigslist. Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way. Your only contact is..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...."
- "Hot-n- Ready!!! Not a true statment for this one in Montgomery Al .they never have pizza ready when u come to this store on McGee Rd . Mybe i..."
- "I bought this bag at walmart in MI. Today November 5 2016. After cooking them they smell bad and taste bad, and they are not *** size they are..."