Update added by user Jun 11, 2014
Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2014
I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic.
I see from other reviews that these guys have a strong history of charging over what they quote. I would advise not doing business with these people.
They claim that it is in the fine print agreement to be able to do this, which is true, if you are not accurate in your quote requests then things will change. The problem is that they claim inaccuracy with impunity and often incorrectly. They are not responded to my complaints.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freight Broker
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...."
- "These hoes suck they false ad this ugly *** dress man i ordered this dress thinking amma b fly for my sister wedding reception Who tha *** they thank want..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."