Update by user Jun 11, 2014

*responding

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2014

I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic.

I see from other reviews that these guys have a strong history of charging over what they quote. I would advise not doing business with these people.

They claim that it is in the fine print agreement to be able to do this, which is true, if you are not accurate in your quote requests then things will change. The problem is that they claim inaccuracy with impunity and often incorrectly. They are not responded to my complaints.

Had an Experience with Freightquote?

Comments

You obviously need to speak with their manager.Anyone can look up this address on Google Maps to see if it is considered to be commercial, and on the normal business delivery route for this carrier.

Then, it is your rep's job to dispute the charge with the carrier to remove the extra charge.Freightquote does NOT charge extra for these things, the CARRIERS do.

I was given a price for freight which was paid and a week later they end me a email saying that they are going to charge my credit card another $229.00.They said in the email that it was not a commercial delivery or pick up This was told to them when I made the order.

They also said that there was a charge for extra labor.This company is a total scam and would not use them again.

I will be putting in a complaint to the office of consumer affairs and would advise anyone else that have been taken for a ride to do the same.

Littleton, Colorado, United States #845754

I have had the same experience.I have been shipping from this business park for 6 years.

One of their carriers called this a residential and added 3 $120.00 charges to 3 invoices.They are not going to get me to pay false fees.